Item:Long patchwork robe with a liripipe hood
|long patchwork robe with a liripipe hood|
|Look:||Harvest hues saturate the scraps of cloth used to make this garment. Long and slender, the liripipe is additionally decorated with embroidery depicting dancing jesters amongst rows of corn.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 425/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: You study your robe and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your patchwork robe.
- SHAKE: You adjust your patchwork robe.
- PULL: You draw your patchwork robe away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your patchwork robe between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your patchwork robe about.
- HUG: You pull your patchwork robe around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your patchwork robe over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your patchwork robe.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your patchwork robe.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your patchwork robe.
- TURN: You pull your robe's hood up to conceal your features. / You pull down your robe's hood, revealing your features.