Item:Liquid-filled crystal rose displayed upon braided faesilk
|liquid-filled crystal rose displayed upon braided faesilk|
|Look:||You look at the rose and see some red liquid in an upper chamber and some pink liquid lying in a lower chamber.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 15,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 436/Incidental loot|
- SHAKE: You shake the crystal rose unsettling the colored liquids within. As they calm, the colors come to rest in their correct chambers.
- TURN: You flip your crystal rose and the pink liquid immediately begins to form fat droplets that quickly drip down into the reservoir of red liquid.
- You watch as the pink liquid within the rose begins to descend faster in a strand of color. Red drops rise to the top, waiting for the opening to the upper chamber to clear enough for it to continue.
- You watch the upper chamber of the crystal rose slowly fill with red liquid as the falling pink fluid begins to quicken its descent.
- You watch as the last drops of pink liquid drip into the lower chamber of the rose and the remaining red liquid rises to the top, completing its journey.
- TURN (while the liquid is already in motion): You start to flip the crystal rose, but see that it is already in transition. You decide to wait until it's finished to try again.
- SHAKE (while the liquid is already in motion): You shake the crystal rose, causing the red and pink liquids to become agitated. As they begin to settle, you notice the colored fluids have returned to their original chambers.