Item:Lightweight cotton bedroll striped in warm honey-gold hues
|lightweight cotton bedroll striped in warm honey-gold hues|
|Look:||Brushed cotton patterned with plump bumblebees and white, yellow, and blue-violet daisies lines the quilted interior.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Honey-hued bee skep reinforced with strips of brightly patterned cotton, Fair Faire Fare (4), Fair Faire Fare (3)|
- STUDY: Upon studying the bedroll, it appears you can REMOVE, OPEN, UNROLL, SIT, LIE, GET, ROLL, and CLOSE it.
- REMOVE: You remove your cotton bedroll, preparing to rest awhile.
- OPEN: You open your cotton bedroll and crawl inside. Mmmmm...comfy.
- note: will be prone after opening
- UNROLL: You find the smoothest patch of ground in the area and unroll your cotton bedroll.
- SIT: You settle yourself on the cotton bedroll.
- LIE: You lie down on the cotton bedroll.
- GET: The cotton bedroll is too cumbersome, you realize that you'll need to roll it up first.
- ROLL: You start at one end of your cotton bedroll and roll it into a compact bundle.
- CLOSE: You pull the top layer of your cotton bedroll over you for a bit of extra warmth. Hopefully, this will keep the bedbugs away.