Item:Length of undyed wool
|length of undyed wool|
|Look:||Designed to be wrapped around the face and head, this garment is ideal for warmth and subterfuge.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 18,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
- See feature hider fabrics for a full list of verbs.
You study your undyed wool closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it: WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, LOWER, PUSH, PULL. You're pretty sure if you wound the undyed wool around your head and then RAISED it, the item would hide your face as well as anything you are wearing on your head.
- WEAR: You carefully wind your wool around your head and neck, leaving your face exposed.
- RAISE (hide features): You adjust the folds of your wool, your face hidden but for a narrow strip of skin around your eyes.
- RAISE (already hidden): Your wool is already hiding your face.
- LOWER (reveal features): You rearrange the folds of your wool, revealing your face.
- LOWER (already revealed): But your wool isn't raised to hide your face.
- PUSH: You adjust the folds of your wool, settling it comfortably around your head and neck.
- PULL: You unwind the end of your wool, tightening the fit before securing it again.