Item:Length of slate grey silk
|length of slate grey silk|
|Look:||Designed to be wrapped around the face and head, the supple fabric has been carefully distressed to resemble the texture of a cavern wall.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 28,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
- See feature hider fabrics for a full list of verbs.
You study your grey silk closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it: WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, LOWER, PUSH, PULL. You're pretty sure if you wound the grey silk around your head and then RAISED it, the item would hide your face as well as anything you are wearing on your head.
- WEAR: You carefully wind your silk around your head and neck, leaving your face exposed.
- RAISE (hide features): You adjust the folds of your silk, your face hidden but for a narrow strip of skin around your eyes.
- RAISE (already hidden): Your silk is already hiding your face.
- LOWER (reveal features): You rearrange the folds of your silk, revealing your face.
- LOWER (already revealed): But your silk isn't raised to hide your face.
- PUSH: You adjust the folds of your silk, settling it comfortably around your head and neck.
- PULL: You unwind the end of your silk, tightening the fit before securing it again.