Item:Length of faded pink paisley silk
|length of faded pink paisley silk|
|Look:||Salt-stained and weathered, this tattered bit of fabric has an uneven, rosy hue. A brown stain mars one end of the silk, surrounding a jagged rip.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,875 Kronars|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- See feature hider fabrics for a full list of verbs.
- STUDY: You study your paisley silk closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it: WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, LOWER, PUSH, PULL.
- You're pretty sure if you wound the paisley silk around your head and then RAISED it, the item would hide your face as well as anything you are wearing on your head.
- WEAR: You carefully wind your silk around your head and neck, leaving your face exposed.
- REMOVE: You deftly unwind your silk from around your head and shoulders, taking a moment to shake out the wrinkles.
- RAISE: You adjust the folds of your silk, your face hidden but for a narrow strip of skin around your eyes.
- LOWER: You rearrange the folds of your silk, revealing your face.
- PUSH (raised): You adjust the folds of your silk, taking extra care around your eyes.
- PUSH (lowered): You adjust the folds of your silk, settling it comfortably around your head and neck.
- PULL: You unwind the end of your silk, tightening the fit before securing it again.