Item:Length of dreamweave fabric
|length of dreamweave fabric|
|Look:||The deep purple fabric has a subtle whorled appearance and displays slight variations in sheen across its surface when hit by light.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 9 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Return to the Keep 431/Incidental loot|
- See Length of Fabric for a full list of verbs and gender specific details on the various styles of this item.
- You study your dreamweave fabric. The rectangular piece of cloth is big enough to wrap around you in a variety of ways. You're sure you can TURN it : to determine how it is worn, as well as FOLD and UNFOLD it to lengthen or shorten it.
- Currently the fabric may be worn around your torso as a bandeau/sleeveless vest (folded) or dress/toga (unfolded).
- Currently the fabric may be worn on your head as a turban (folded) or headdress (unfolded).
- Currently the fabric may be worn over your shoulders as a shawl (folded) or cape (unfolded).
- Currently the fabric may be worn around your hips as a short sarong or loincloth (folded) or a calf-length sarong (unfolded).