Item:Length of bone-white Elven silk fabric with a deep crimson lining
(Redirected from Item:Length of bone-white elven silk fabric with a deep crimson lining)
|length of bone-white Elven silk fabric with a deep crimson lining|
|Look:||The heavy silk comprising this garment is soft and smooth, though strangely matte and lusterless. A detailed, life-like heart has been embroidered in grotesque detail along the back in pale silken thread. A few drop-shaped bloodgems are scattered below the heart design, their deep crimson hues stark against the pallid white material.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Item:Worn and tattered map|
- See feature hider fabrics for a full list of verbs.
- LOWER: You adjust the folds of your fabric, your face hidden but for a narrow strip of skin around your eyes.
- PULL: You unwind the end of your fabric, tightening the fit before securing it again.
- PUSH: You adjust the folds of your fabric, settling it comfortably around your head and neck.
- RAISE: You rearrange the folds of your fabric, revealing your face.
- REMOVE: You deftly unwind your fabric from around your head and shoulders, taking a moment to shake out the wrinkles.
- STUDY You study your bone-white fabric closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it: WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, LOWER, PUSH, PULL. You're pretty sure if you wound the bone-white fabric around your head and then RAISED it, the item would hide your face as well as anything you are wearing on your head.
- WEAR: You carefully wind your fabric around your head and neck, leaving your face exposed.