Item:Large thick towel of olive green cotton
|large thick towel of olive green cotton|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||7 length x 4 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Togs for Togs (3), Togs for Togs (2), Togs for Togs (1)|
- STUDY: You think you can rub the thick towel to dry off, and you can also wring or wave the towel to dry it. You can also kiss, clean and hug the brown towel.
- RUB (dry): But you are not wet!
- RUB (wet): You vigorously rub your legs with a large thick towel of olive green cotton, drying off as much water as possible.
- WRING (dry): You wring a large thick towel, knotting it into a ball.
- WRING (wet): You squeeze a damp thick towel, wringing out the last few drops of water.
- WAVE: You playfully snap a thick towel about in the air.
- KISS: You hug and kiss your large thick towel.
- CLEAN:Bugged. verb is non functional -Linett
- HUG: You hug a large thick towel tightly, feeling all warm and cuddly.