Item:Ivory linen headscarf embroidered with silver roses
|ivory linen headscarf embroidered with silver roses|
|Look:||Designed to be wrapped around the face and head, the soft linen features a labyrinthine pattern of entwined roses picked out in silver thread which frames the eyes when worn.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 70,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
You study your linen headscarf closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it: WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, LOWER, PUSH, PULL. You're pretty sure if you wound the linen headscarf around your head and then RAISED it, the item would hide your face as well as anything you are wearing on your head.
- WEAR: You carefully wind your headscarf around your head and neck, leaving your face exposed.
- RAISE (hide features): You adjust the folds of your headscarf, your face hidden but for a narrow strip of skin around your eyes.
- RAISE (already hidden): Your headscarf is already hiding your face.
- LOWER (reveal features): You rearrange the folds of your headscarf, revealing your face.
- LOWER (already revealed): But your headscarf isn't raised to hide your face.
- PUSH: You adjust the folds of your headscarf, settling it comfortably around your head and neck.
- PULL: You unwind the end of your headscarf, tightening the fit before securing it again.