Item:Intricate pair of green gold-framed clockwork wings with pale jaspe feathers
|intricate pair of green gold-framed clockwork wings with pale jaspe feathers|
|Look:||Connected by a sparkled tone diamond-hide harness allowing them to be worn, the wings feature green-tinged gold mechanisms, complete with gears, that let them be folded close to the body or extended to an impressive wingspan. Off-white jaspe forms each set of feathers, the long, stiff remiges with hollowed diamond-hide quills, the protective, covert layer and the asymmetrical alula, creating a stunning set of wings. The opaque streaks crossing each feather mimic the natural variations in color.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,875,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (3)|
- STUDY: As you study the wings, you think you could probably pull, push, rub, turn and clean them.
- PULL: You reach over your shoulders to pull each wing out to its maximum length. With a determined look on your face, you straighten your shoulders. Surely, it'll work this time!
- PUSH: Bowing your shoulders slightly, you lower your head in defeat. As you tug the bottom tips of your wings to pull them shut, you wonder if maybe next time will work.
- RUB: You roll your shoulders experimentally, making your wings bounce against you, and flex your knees. For a brief moment, you feel yourself airborne! Glancing down, you realize it was just your imagination.
- TURN: You move your shoulders and arms, trying to flap your wings. Did they just move a little? You eagerly raise your arms above your head and begin spinning in place. After a moment, you begin to feel dizzy and come to a stop, almost falling over.
- CLEAN: You thoughtfully bite your lower lip as you oil your wings before polishing them. Proper maintenance is key, if you expect to ever fly with these.