Item:Icy blue sailcloth bedroll embroidered with owls
|icy blue sailcloth bedroll embroidered with owls|
|Look:||A soft plush pillow of down is stitched to one end of the bedroll.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Egg rewards|
- STUDY: Upon studying the bedroll, it appears you can REMOVE, OPEN, UNROLL, SIT, LIE, GET, ROLL, and CLOSE it.
- REMOVE: You remove your sailcloth bedroll, preparing to rest awhile.
- OPEN: You open your sailcloth bedroll and crawl inside. Mmmmm...comfy.
- UNROLL: You find the smoothest patch of ground in the area and unroll your sailcloth bedroll.
- SIT: You settle yourself on the sailcloth bedroll.
- LIE: You roll over on the sailcloth bedroll.
- GET: The sailcloth bedroll is too cumbersome, you realize that you'll need to roll it up first.
- ROLL: You start at one end of your sailcloth bedroll and roll it into a compact bundle.
- CLOSE: You pull the top layer of your sailcloth bedroll over you for a bit of extra warmth. Hopefully, this will keep the bedbugs away.