Item:Hooded cloak bearing a crest
|hooded <color> cloak bearing the crest of <location/House>|
|Look:||The embroidered crest is elaborately stitched to the back of the cloak.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Breaking and Entering/Bedroom loot|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: You study your cloak and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your <color> cloak.
- SHAKE: You adjust your <color> cloak.
- PULL: You draw your <color> cloak away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your <color> cloak between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your <color> cloak about.
- HUG: You pull your <color> cloak around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your <color> cloak over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your <color> cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your <color> cloak.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your <color> cloak.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
An example of a cloak is a hooded royal-blue cloak bearing the crest of The Crossing.
|Location & House Names|