Item:Heavy wool cloak secured with a silver welkin-shaped clasp
|heavy wool cloak secured with a silver welkin-shaped clasp|
|Look:||Embroidered with snowflakes along the hem, the garment is lined with soft fur to keep out the chill during the winter months.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Order of the White Rose gifts and prizes|
Use while worn:
- STUDY: You study your cloak and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- HUG: You pull your wool cloak around yourself.
- Player draws his wool cloak around himself.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your wool cloak.
- Player wipes his mouth on the hem of his wool cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your wool cloak.
- Player rearranges the folds of his wool cloak.
- PULL: You draw your wool cloak away from your hips.
- Player draws his wool cloak away from his hips.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your wool cloak.
- Player slaps a hand against his wool cloak.
- ROLL: You wring your wool cloak between your hands.
- Player wrings his wool cloak between his hands.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your wool cloak.
- Player brushes his hand against his wool cloak.
- SHAKE: You adjust your wool cloak.
- Player adjusts his wool cloak.
- THROW: You flip your wool cloak over your shoulders.
- Player flips his wool cloak over his shoulders.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- Player pulls the hood of his cloak up.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.
- Player pulls down the hood of his cloak.
- WAVE:You flap your wool cloak about.
- Player flaps his wool cloak about.