Item:Head and short-haired pelt of a striped jackal
|head and short-haired pelt of a striped jackal|
|Look:||The massive upper jaw of the jackal shows the vise-like bite that in life could crack the toughest bone. Together with the head, it forms a hood that can be pulled forward for protection from the elements.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 22,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Beastly Behavior (5)|
Use while worn:
- STUDY: As you study the pelt, you think you could probably wear, remove, close, open, push and pull it.
- WEAR: You sling your jackal pelt over your shoulders with a flourish.
- Sweeping his jackal pelt in a full circle, raising a cloud of dust in the process, Player settles it on his shoulders.
- REMOVE: You toss off your jackal pelt, draping it over your arm.
- Player tosses off his jackal pelt, draping it over his arm.
- OPEN: You push open the front of your jackal pelt, freeing your arms.
- Player throws his jackal pelt open. He must be too warm.
- CLOSE: You pull your jackal pelt tightly about you.
- Player pulls a jackal pelt tightly about him.
- PULL: You pull the head of your jackal pelt forward, settling it on your head like a cap and peering through the eye sockets of the beast.
- Player pulls the head of his jackal pelt forward and looks at you through the eye sockets of the beast.
- PUSH: You push the head of your jackal pelt back, arranging it so it drapes comfortably from your shoulders.
- Player pushes the head of his jackal pelt back until it hangs from his shoulders.