Item:Hazy crystal hourglass with engraved blackwood endcaps
|hazy crystal hourglass with engraved blackwood endcaps|
|Look:||You stare at your hourglass pondering your past and future, wondering what surprises time holds for you. The dark wooden endcaps are engraved with a twining maze pattern, each narrow furrow painted crimson to highlight the labyrinthine design, while countless grains of blood-red sand are encased within the hourglass's hazy crystal body.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Droughtman's Challenge 426/Incidental loot|
- SHAKE: A quick shake of your hourglass stirs up the sands for a brief time before eventually falling to rest again.
- TAP: Contemplating your future, you tap your finger against the hourglass.
- TURN: You turn your hourglass over and begin to watch the sands of time slowly slip away.
- (time passes): Tiny grains of sand continue to flow through the hourglass, each one sparkling in the light.
- (time passes): As the bottom of the hourglass begins to fill up with sand, you contemplate your future. What does fate hold for you?
- (time passes): You watch as the final grains of sand slip through the hourglass, coming to rest in a glittering pile in the lower half.
- TAP (while sand is falling): Growing impatient with the slow passage of time you drum your fingers against the hourglass, trying to cause the grains of sand to flow faster.
- TURN (while sand is falling): The sands of time are already flowing through your hourglass. Why don't you let them complete their journey?
- SHAKE (while sand is falling): As you shake the hourglass vigorously, a small whirlwind forms inside the glass, for the moment seeming to freeze time, but the sands quickly resume their relentless journey.