|Look:|| There appears to be something written on it.
READ: Some hard pomade reads:
|Appraised Cost:|| 32,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
- WEAR: You arrange your full beard with some hard pomade, resulting in: You have a hard pomade worked into the hairs of your mustache and beard, holding them in an elaborate set of argent spirals on either side of your face.
- REMOVE: You pull your hard pomade from your full beard, letting it fall to its normal style.
- STUDY: You think some hard pomade can be worn in a beard and mustache that is any style.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on some hard pomade, rearranging the parts of your full beard that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of some hard pomade, making sure each part is firmly in place in your full beard.
- TURN: You lightly twist some hard pomade, making the arrangement glint slightly in your full beard. Stylish!
- TAP: You tap lightly on your hard pomade, making your full beard sway slightly back and forth.