Item:Grinning toy skull
|grinning toy skull|
|Look:||The skull's a bit smaller than a Human or Elven skull, in fact, it's just about right for a Gnome, but this one's obviously made of leather and some metal parts that hinge the jaw to the cranium.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Toy Box (2)|
- STUDY: As you study the skull, you think you could probably wave, push, clean, turn, rub and pull it.
- WAVE: You hold your toy skull up to get a good look at it (and to let others see it too, of course).
- PUSH: You put your toy skull on the ground and give it a push. It rolls to a stop, and you pick it up.
- CLEAN: You brush some dust from your toy skull and give it a little shake, untangling the string you pull it with.
- TURN: To make sure everything's working, you turn each of the skull's wheels, making sure they spin freely.
- RUB: You rub a grinning toy skull lightly, noting the workmanship of the articulation of its parts.
- PULL: You put the toy skull on the ground and tug on its string. It moves toward you on the wheels hidden beneath it and as it moves, a turning cam opens and closes the jaw. It clicks and clacks all the way to you, and you pick it back up.