Item:Golden hooded cloak of leather embossed with a pattern of scales
|golden hooded cloak of leather embossed with a pattern of scales|
|Look:||Scattered scales within the pattern, accented with golden and copper-hued stitching, add further depth to the design. A polished golden clasp fastens the garment, and the silk lining adds to its comfort.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 15,625 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Golden leather backpack embossed with a dragon on the flap, Behind the Mask (2)|
- STUDY: You study your cloak and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your hooded cloak.
- SHAKE: You adjust your hooded cloak.
- PULL: You draw your hooded cloak away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your hooded cloak between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your hooded cloak about.
- HUG: You pull your hooded cloak around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your hooded cloak over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your hooded cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your hooded cloak.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your hooded cloak.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.