Item:Gold-flecked coralite teapot covered in delicately inked pink roses
|gold-flecked coralite teapot covered in delicately inked pink roses|
|Look:||Clusters of yellow-hearted briar roses are painted across the surface of the coral-pink teapot, their petals captured in lifelike detail.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tea For Tamsine (5), Rosewood tea hamper lined with lustrous petalette|
- STUDY: You believe you could fill, shake, pour, and drink the teapot.
- FILL: You pour some <drink> into the teapot.
- SHAKE [empty]: The teapot is already empty.
- SHAKE [first time]: You shake the teapot and notice the cork is loose. If you shake it again too soon it might fall out.
- SHAKE [second time]: You shake the teapot until the cork falls out, emptying the contents onto the floor.
- POUR [empty]: The teapot is empty!
- POUR: You pour yourself a <drink>!
- DRINK: You tip up the teapot and take a mighty guzzle of the <drink>.