Item:Glossy cocobolo clarinet with brass keys
|glossy cocobolo clarinet with brass keys|
|Look:||Hardly visible underneath the mass of brass keys, the glassy finish of the cocobolo wood still manages to peek through.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||5 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Musiceum (3), Musiceum (2), Musiceum (1)|
- The cocobolo clarinet appears to be a wind instrument.
- You are certain that the cocobolo clarinet is crafted from wood.
- You are certain that the cocobolo clarinet is created with exquisite craftsmanship.
- You are certain that the cocobolo clarinet is fitted with a hard reed.
- You are certain that the cocobolo clarinet is very finely made.
You search your mind for what you know of the alerce clarinet...
The clarinet is a woodwind instrument played with a single reed. The instrument consists of a cylindrical tube that flares out into a modest bell. The upper and lower joint of the clarinet are equipped with numerous tone holes, some of which are left open to be covered by the finger and others which are operated by utilizing metal keys on the instrument. The clarinet is often made of wood, but can also be constructed of other materials. Because of the amount of tone holes and keys on the instrument, ornate work is not usually found on these instruments.