Item:Gath mysanda (2)
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,750,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Return to the Keep 431/Supply Wagon|
- There are other pages that use the name "gath mysanda." Follow the link for more details.
- Mysandas are items that help restore different types of pools and are useable by anyone with 100 Arcana skill. Gath restores MANA.
- The gath mysanda has a definite magical pattern, which apparently is an enchanted item.
- You recognize the pattern as a manifestation of Holy magic.
- It seems to drain the harness of the person charging it, and has 30 charges remaining.
- The device appears to be ready to accept a charge.