Item:Gardening apron embroidered with blossoms
|<color> gardening apron embroidered with <flower> blossoms|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 3 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- Looking at the gardening apron, it appears to be designed for the efficient gathering, storage, and bulk handling of herbs and healing reagents. You think that you could:
- PUT an herb or healing reagent into the gardening apron.
- GET or TAKE an herb or healing reagent from the gardening apron.
- FILL the gardening apron from another container or the ground.
- [To fill from the ground, just FILL APRON while holding the apron.]
- DUMP the contents of the gardening apron onto the ground or into a trash receptacle.
- [To dump the contents onto the ground, DUMP OUT while holding the apron in your right hand.]
- PINCH off a single dose of an herb in the gardening apron.
- ASSESS how full the gardening apron is.
An example is a plum gardening apron embroidered with windfeather blossoms.