Item:Full-rigged toy galleon
|full-rigged toy galleon|
|Look:||The toy is designed to look weather-beaten, with its sun-bleached sails and antiqued decks, but the bright yellow paint on the hull gives it a festive look. Its details include a tiny wheel, thread-thin rigging and a little anchor on each side.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Toy Box (2)|
- STUDY: As you study the galleon, you think you could probably wave, push, clean, turn, rub and pull it.
- WAVE: You hold your toy galleon up to get a good look at it (and to let others see it too, of course).
- PUSH: You put your toy galleon on the ground and give it a push. It rolls to a stop, and you pick it up.
- CLEAN: You brush some dust from your toy galleon and give it a little shake, untangling the string you pull it with.
- TURN: To make sure everything's working, you turn each of the galleon's wheels, making sure they spin freely.
- RUB: You rub a full-rigged toy galleon lightly, noting the workmanship of the articulation of its parts.
- PULL: You put the toy galleon on the ground and pull on its string. It rolls toward you with sails flapping, bobbing and yawing as if it were riding the billows. You pick it back up.