Item:Frosted pink satin bedroll striped in chocolate and vanilla hues
|frosted pink satin bedroll striped in chocolate and vanilla hues|
|Look:||Creamy white lace dotted with tiny mint green spots trims the exterior of this comfortable, compact bedroll.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Frosted glass-paneled pastry box framed in pink gold, Fair Faire Fare (4), Fair Faire Fare (3)|
- STUDY: Upon studying the bedroll, it appears you can REMOVE, OPEN, UNROLL, SIT, LIE, GET, ROLL, and CLOSE it.
- REMOVE: You remove your satin bedroll, preparing to rest awhile.
- OPEN: You open your satin bedroll and crawl inside. Mmmmm...comfy.
- note: will be prone after opening
- UNROLL: You find the smoothest patch of ground in the area and unroll your satin bedroll.
- SIT: You settle yourself on the satin bedroll.
- LIE: You lie down on the satin bedroll.
- GET: The satin bedroll is too cumbersome, you realize that you'll need to roll it up first.
- ROLL: You start at one end of your satin bedroll and roll it into a compact bundle.
- CLOSE: You pull the top layer of your satin bedroll over you for a bit of extra warmth. Hopefully, this will keep the bedbugs away.