Item:Fringed leather moccasins tooled down the side with falling acorns
|fringed leather moccasins tooled down the side with falling acorns|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Shieldwright's Traveling Mercantile|
- STUDY: You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the leather moccasins.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your leather moccasins.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your leather moccasins against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your leather moccasins in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your leather moccasins, checking the security of the fasteners.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your leather moccasins, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your leather moccasins in the process.