Item:Folding chair of plain elm slats
|folding chair of plain elm slats|
|Look:||This bundle of lacquered cane and brown silk has been folded as compactly as possible to make it easier to store.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 22,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 425/Raffles|
- STUDY: Like most chairs, you're reasonable confident you could open or close it, sit on it, push off of it and lean back in it.
- OPEN: With a few deft twists and tugs, you unfold your chair.
- CLOSE: With a quick tug and a twist, you fold up the folding chair, causing it to collapse into a more compact bundle.
- SIT: You settle yourself on the folding chair.
- LEAN: You lean back in your folding chair, stretching your legs out in front of you. Ahh, much better.
- PUSH: Pushing against the chair, you get to your feet.