Item:Fleece-lined black leather combat boots
|fleece-lined black leather combat boots|
|Look:||Thick soles and tiny stitches show this was the work of someone with years of experience seated at a cobbler's bench. Sheared sheepskin cradles the wearer's foot to wick away any moisture that may accumulate. Designed for a comfortable fit, the footwear is stylish despite its humble design.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,750 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Country Style|
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your fleece-lined boots.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your fleece-lined boots against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your fleece-lined boots in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your fleece-lined boots, checking the security of the fasteners.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your fleece-lined boots, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your fleece-lined boots in the process.