Item:Flamewood box with a gear-shaped clasp
|flamewood box with a gear-shaped clasp|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 750,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||165 length x 15 width x 15 height (60 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 406 Raffle Center|
Thinking about the box, you wonder if you might not be able to CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, PAT, and SHAKE it. You can also OPEN and CLOSE it as well as using it to store animal meat.
This item can be used to store meat for companions. This particular box is a freezer type, that will store meat indefinitely. This box will hold 2 pieces of meat.
Note that you do not want to smell or otherwise fidget with your meat while it's in the box. This may irritate the elementals and may result in inconsistent meat preservation. We are not responsible for any bad smells resulting from such behavior.
There is no need to do anything special to keep the box working smoothly, all the magic is self-contained. Brought to you by the fine Gnomes at Sheep Works Tinkering.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your flamewood box.
- CLUTCH: You clutch your flamewood box protectively.
- FIDGET: You idly flip the lid of your flamewood box back and forth.
- PAT: You pat your flamewood box gently, careful not to disturb its magic.
- SHAKE: You shake your flamewood box gently.
- CLOSE: You flip the lid of your flamewood box closed.
- OPEN: You flip the lid of your flamewood box open.