Item:Farandine hat shaped like a raccoon
|farandine hat shaped like a raccoon|
|Look:||Dark threading mottles the textured cloth such that the fabric resembles fur. Two swirling charoites are sewn below a pair of stiff, triangular ears and serve as the raccoon's eyes. The sparkle of the gem's violet streaks give the raccoon an almost mischievous intent.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 437,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes|
- STUDY: You study the hat and believe you could do the following, pull, roll, nudge, rub, punch, or study.
- PULL: You pull your farandine hat down around your ears.
- ROLL: You give a polite tip of your farandine hat.
- NUDGE: You adjust the fit of your farandine hat.
- RUB: You rub gingerly at your temples.
- PUNCH: You smack a fist against your head.