Item:Enveloping cloak of blood red velvet displaying a dagger clasp
|enveloping cloak of blood red velvet displaying a dagger clasp|
|Look:||Upon the dagger is written the words, "Till death do we part." A hint of blood rests upon the tip of the sharp-edged blade.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 66,552 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Dark Dalliance|
Use while worn:
- STUDY: You study your cloak and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- HUG: You pull your velvet cloak around yourself.
- Player draws his velvet cloak around himself.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your velvet cloak.
- Player wipes his mouth on the hem of his velvet cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your velvet cloak.
- Player rearranges the folds of his velvet cloak.
- PULL: You draw your velvet cloak away from your hips.
- Player draws his velvet cloak away from his hips.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your velvet cloak.
- Player slaps a hand against his velvet cloak.
- ROLL: You wring your velvet cloak between your hands.
- Player wrings his velvet cloak between his hands.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your velvet cloak.
- Player brushes his hand against his velvet cloak.
- SHAKE: You adjust your velvet cloak.
- Player adjusts his velvet cloak.
- THROW: You flip your velvet cloak over your shoulders.
- Player flips his velvet cloak over his shoulders.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- Player pulls the hood of his cloak up.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.
- Player pulls down the hood of his cloak.
- WAVE: You flap your velvet cloak about.
- Player flaps his velvet cloak about.