Item:Dogwood walking stick with a dark walnut handle
|dogwood walking stick with a dark walnut handle|
|Look:||The stick is made of dogwood sanded to a glassy smoothness; the dark walnut handle, an eagle with spread wings, contrasts with the light wood of the shaft.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 11,875 Kronars|
|Capacity:||9 length x 2 width x 2 height (50 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Walk This Way (1)|
You get a slim sword from inside your dogwood stick.
- STUDY: As you study the stick, you think you could probably raise, wave, tap, turn, push, tilt and poke it.
- RAISE: You raise your dogwood stick to your forehead and nod in greeting.
- WAVE: You display your dogwood stick, not aggressively but making sure it's seen.
- TAP: You impatiently tap your dogwood stick on the ground.
- TURN: You spin your dogwood stick lazily at your side.
- PUSH: You lean on your dogwood stick, looking slightly bored.
- TILT: You lay your dogwood stick on your shoulder.
- POKE: You brandish your dogwood stick in an unmistakable warning.