Item:Design codex bound with grey sharkskin leather
|design codex bound with grey sharkskin leather|
|Look:||A smooth sharkskin leather jacket binds and protects the codex. Crashing waves embroidered with steelsilk border the thick cover.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 187,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Incidental loot|
- STUDY when not on a specific page: You think it possible to TURN the CODEX to a CHAPTER #. Then you can READ it for a listing of pages in that chapter. Next you can TURN the CODEX to a PAGE #. Finally you can READ the CODEX to display that page's information or STUDY the CODEX to ready the design on that page.
- You quickly flip through the codex and determine it is a collection of instructions for the shaping crafting Discipline in the Engineering crafting society.
- Upon further perusal, it appears you can turn the book to the foreword, and read a short primer on how crafting of this type is performed. You may also turn it to the index, and read it for a list of chapters. Then, you can turn it to a chapter number and read it for a list of instructions on each page. Finally, you can turn the book to a page number in that chapter, and read it for detailed information on what is required for the crafting process.
- Once you have turned to the page you wish to craft, you may study the book to begin the crafting process.
- note: appears to have the same patterns as a simple design codex