Item:Deeply hooded cloak of black silk lined in deep scarlet (2)
- There are other pages that use the name "Deeply hooded cloak of black silk lined in deep scarlet." Follow the link for more details.
|deeply hooded cloak of black silk lined in deep scarlet (2)|
|Look:||A golden geshiloira flower decorated with bright white enamel clasps the cloak at the neck.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Bardic Journey (5), Bardic Journey (4)|
- STUDY: You study your cloak and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your hooded cloak.
- SHAKE: You adjust your hooded cloak.
- PULL: You draw your hooded cloak away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your hooded cloak between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your hooded cloak about.
- HUG: You pull your hooded cloak around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your hooded cloak over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your hooded cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your hooded cloak.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your hooded cloak.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.