Item:Deeply cowled longcoat with polished pyrite toggles
|deeply cowled longcoat with polished pyrite toggles|
|Look:||An abstract pattern of interlocking diamonds is embroidered along the edge of the hood in black thread. Two columns of glossy pyrite orbs secure the garment.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
- STUDY: You study your longcoat and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your cowled longcoat.
- SHAKE: You adjust your cowled longcoat.
- PULL: You draw your cowled longcoat away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your cowled longcoat between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your cowled longcoat about.
- HUG: You pull your cowled longcoat around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your cowled longcoat over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your cowled longcoat.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your cowled longcoat.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your cowled longcoat.
- TURN (hide features): You pull your longcoat's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN (reveal features): You pull down your longcoat's hood, revealing your features.