Item:Dark grey pottery elephant
|dark grey pottery elephant|
|Look:||Mostly matte grey, with faceted onyx beads as eyes, the most noteworthy aspect of this creature is its trunk. The flexible and slightly gummy end seems ideal for holding something, while the hinge at the other end allows the entire mechanism to swing up to a small slot at the back of its head.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Guildfest 423/Auction, Elephant-shaped rucksack of fuzzy grey zibeline|
You're sure you can PUT <number> <metal> <currency> IN your pottery elephant.
You're sure you can BREAK it to get the money out (though you'll destroy your elephant if you do). You think you can also SHAKE it, PULL it or POKE it.
- SHAKE: You turn your pottery elephant upside down and shake it vigorously, but there's not even a faint rattle from the empty bank.
- SHAKE (1 coin): You turn your pottery elephant upside down and shake it vigorously. A single coin rattles forlornly within.
- SHAKE (2 coins): You turn your pottery elephant upside down and shake it vigorously. A few forlorn coins rattle within.
- SHAKE (4 coins): You turn your pottery elephant upside down and shake it vigorously. A faint jangle of coins greets you in response.
- SHAKE (8 coins): You turn your pottery elephant upside down and shake it vigorously. It's not very heavy, but it has a cheerful jingle of coins within.
- POKE: You poke a finger at the pottery elephant's chubby rump, watching its tail swing in response.
- PULL: You pull the tail on the pottery elephant, watching it raise its trunk in a silent trumpet of protest!