Item:Dark armure sash crafted into the shape of a firebird
|dark <color> armure sash crafted into the shape of a firebird|
|Look:||The wing feathers are picked out in a glory of sunset hues along the main outline of the majestic bird, while the head and body are left untouched by embroidery save to edge the sash and help create the silhouette. The beak is made from a curving piece of black gold and hooks over matching buttons integrated into the tail feathers. Excess fabric can drape down the wearer's hip in a glorious arrangement of individual feathers.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (5), Damsel In This Dress (3)|
- STUDY: You believe that while worn, you can RUB the sash to change its color, and PULL hip-scarf would cause it to do the following at random:
- Recalling similar items, you believe the following random colors are possible via RUB: white, blue, green, yellow, brown, tan, grey, violet, bright red, dark red, teal, green, orange, purple, rose-colored, dark blue, sky blue, forest green, leaf green, lavender, bone white, royal blue, silver, golden, striped, black.
- PULL: As you tug on your sash it begins to shimmer beautifully.
- atmo needed
- atmo needed
- PULL: As you tug on your sash it stops shimmering.
- RUB: As you rub your sash it changes to <color>, right before your eyes.