Item:Dapper black songsilk top hat trimmed with a curling golden gryphon plume
|dapper black songsilk top hat trimmed with a curling golden gryphon plume|
|Look:||The stylish headpiece features a flat crown and lightly rolled brim designed to rest lightly upon the brow when worn. Specks of tiny crystals interwoven throughout the black fabric give it a faint latticework pattern that shimmers when struck by light.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,187,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Estate Holder Charity Auction 434|
- TURN: You pull your top hat from your head and toss it into the air with a look of triumph. Catching it on the way back down you give a satisfied smile and set it back onto your head.
- TILT: You nod while tilting your top hat forward and giving a quick, teeth-flashing grin.
- PUSH: Tipping your top hat back, you lay your thumb against the edge to hold it up and away from your face.
- PULL: You pull your top hat down, creating a shadow over your face to hide it from view.
- WAVE: Lifting your hat, you wave it slowly in the air as if to gain attention, then resettle it firmly upon your head.
- KISS: Pursing your lips with thought, you reach up and casually finger the brim of your hat.
- FLIP: Tilting your hat into your hand, you briefly remove it and examine the brim. After a firm and crisp run of your fingers along the edge to ensure its form, you nod and replace it on your head.