Item:Crimson leather weapons belt with a Moon Mage Guild crest buckle
|crimson leather weapons belt with a Moon Mage Guild crest buckle|
|Look:||Finely crafted from tastefully dyed leather, the belt has many iron loops designed to hold variously sized and shaped weapons. The intricate enameled buckle resembles the image of six towers on a field of stars encircled by the three Elanthian moons, the crest of the Moon Mage Guild.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 11,875 Kronars|
|Capacity:||10 length x 3 width x 2 height (60 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Gemfire Mountains Leathercrafters|
- STUDY: You think that you can nudge, pull, turn, poke, tap, wave, rub, punch, push, and yank your crimson belt.
- NUDGE: You adjust the fit of your crimson belt.
- PULL: You tighten your crimson belt.
- TURN: You twist the crimson belt around your waist.
- POKE: You tuck your thumbs under your belt.
- TAP: You drum your fingers on your crimson belt.
- WAVE: You hold your hand up at waist height.
- RUB: You rub your stomach.
- PUNCH: You punch yourself right in the gut. Ouch!
- PUSH: You rest your hands on your hips.
- YANK: You hitch up your belt.