Item:Cotton blanket of moss-green
|cotton blanket of moss-green|
|Look:||Soft fabric makes up this cozy-looking blanket. Faint dyes add color across the surface in the vague shape of wild flowers.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Flowering Furniture (3), Flowering Furniture (2)|
- HUG: You bury your face in the blanket and hang on for comfort.
- SNUGGLE: You feel reassured by the presence of your blanket, as you give it a quick snuggle.
- WAVE: You give your blanket a vigorous shake.
- DROP: You spread a cotton blanket of moss-green on the ground.
- [Remember, if you leave the game or are disconnected, someone else may take your blanket. If it's lost to a crash, we won't replace it. And the janitor and shadowlings are acquisitive creatures, who are quite capable of stealing this from you -- leave it on the ground at your own risk.]
- Following verbs after blanket is on ground/bed.
- SIT: You settle yourself on a cotton blanket of moss-green, shifting your weight until you're comfortable.
- LIE: You lie down on a cotton blanket of moss-green, stretching out lazily.
- ROLL: You roll around on a cotton blanket of moss-green.
- HUG (laying): You cover yourself with the blanket.
- HUG (sitting): You wrap the blanket around yourself.
- PULL: You straighten your blanket.