Item:Copper observational gadget wrapped in rich brown leather
|copper observational gadget wrapped in rich brown leather|
|Look:||Featuring a compact, utilitarian design, this telescoping device is unsuitable at gazing to the stars but ideal for seeing distant objects on the ground. Soft leather, dyed a warm brown hue, provides both a comfortable grip and minor protection from the elements. The long distance viewing aid is capped at either end with bands of oxidized copper etched with a faint pattern of alchemical and mathematical notations.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 37,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (5), Gear Shop (4), Gear Shop (3), Gear Shop (2)|
- STUDY: As you study the gadget, you think you could probably pull, raise, hug, wave and push it.
- PULL: You hook your fingers around one end of the gadget, pulling it out into its fully extended form.
- RAISE: You lift the gadget up and eagerly peer through it. Sadly, you don't observe anything new. You lower the gadget and frown.
- <Person> lifts her gadget up and peers through it. She looks a trifle disappointed as she lowers the gadget.
- HUG: You briskly tuck your gadget up under one arm, holding it protectively against your side. New adventures await you!
- <Person> tucks her gadget up under one arm, holding it protectively against her side. An excited look crosses her face!
- WAVE: Excited about a new discovery, you wave your gadget about wildly in the air without paying attention to exactly where it goes.
- <Person> waves her gadget with wild abandon, looking very excited about something. Look out! That could hurt someone!
- PUSH: You push at one end of the gadget, making it shift down into a smaller tube.