Item:Cherry walking stick with a natural finish
|cherry walking stick with a natural finish|
|Look:||The stick is made from solid cherry smoothed and varnished, but with nature's irregularities allowed to remain, making each stick unique.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||9 length x 2 width x 2 height (50 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Walk This Way (1)|
You get a slim sword from inside your cherry stick.
- STUDY: As you study the stick, you think you could probably raise, wave, tap, turn, push, tilt and poke it.
- RAISE: You raise your cherry stick to your forehead and nod in greeting.
- WAVE: You display your cherry stick, not aggressively but making sure it's seen.
- TAP: You impatiently tap your cherry stick on the ground.
- TURN: You spin your cherry stick lazily at your side.
- PUSH: You lean on your cherry stick, looking slightly bored.
- TILT: You lay your cherry stick on your shoulder.
- POKE: You brandish your cherry stick in an unmistakable warning.