Item:Burnished gold hip-chain graced with blood-red ruby flameroses
|burnished gold hip-chain graced with blood-red ruby flameroses|
|Look:||Five fine gold strands of varying lengths are joined to create a scalloped waterfall that clings gently to the hips. Hanging from the bottom-most strand are scores of diminutive ruby flameroses, each suspended by a tiny diamond bead.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 156,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- CLEAN: You buff one of the bells on your gold hip-chain carefully, polishing it to a shine.
- SHAKE: You shake your hips, ringing the bells on your hip-chain.
- TAP: You gently tap one of the bells on your gold hip-chain, listening to it chime.
- TRACE: You delicately trace the edges of the bells on your gold hip-chain, creating a soft ripple of sound.
- TURN: You absently toy with your gold hip-chain, causing the bells to whisper a few soft notes.