Item:Buff worsted cloak sewn with a sprawled opossum before a raven's nest
|buff worsted cloak sewn with a sprawled opossum before a raven's nest|
|Look:||Settled in her nest, a plump raven peers curiously at the opossum playing dead on the branch before her while behind her another opossum stealthily slips an egg into its paws. Another raven, eyebrows sewn on its face to portray anger, has its beak around the second opossum's tail, ready to snap shut.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,875 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Animal Agenda|
- WEAR: With a dramatic sweeping motion, you slide your worsted cloak into place over your shoulders and secure the clasp at your neck.
- REMOVE: You unclasp your worsted cloak and slide it off your shoulders with a dramatic sweeping motion.
- PUSH: You grab both sides of your worsted cloak and flare it out around you, causing the fabric to shudder in response.
- PULL: You grab both sides of your worsted cloak, giving it a sharp yank to smooth out some wrinkles.
- TURN: Grasping one corner of your worsted cloak, you turn it out to show everyone the soft inner lining.