Item:Bright orange cloak stitched with deep black webbing around the hemline
|bright orange cloak stitched with deep black webbing around the hemline|
|Look:||A small electrum pumpkin clasps the stiff collar, allowing the wearer to draw the garment around themselves.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Boggle Blast (5), Boggle Blast (4)|
- STUDY: You study your coat and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your orange coat.
- SHAKE (when held): You shake out your orange coat.
- PULL: You draw your orange coat away from your hips.
- ROLL: You wring your orange coat between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your orange coat about.
- HUG: You pull your orange coat around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your orange coat over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your orange coat.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your orange coat.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your orange coat.
- TURN: You pull your coat's hood up to conceal your features.