Item:Bloodwood walking cane topped with a tomiek crow's head
|bloodwood walking cane topped with a tomiek crow's head|
|Look:||Pale brown wood with a slight reddish tint forms the length of the cane, which has been topped with chitinous black metal masterfully shaped into a detailed crow's head.|
|Dimensions:||10 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 428/Raffles|
- TAP: You emphatically rap the tip of your walking cane upon the ground.
- TURN: You spin the hilt of the walking cane in your hand, balancing it against your fingertip.
- PUSH: You flip the walking cane up under your arm, carrying it neatly.
- POINT: You raise your walking cane and jab it forward, gesturing forcefully.
- PULL: You pull your walking cane close to your chest, clutching it protectively.
- LEAN: You lean forward on your walking cane, with rapt attention.
- THROW: You toss your walking cane up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.