Item:Black leather belt studded with miniature silver forging tools
|black leather belt studded with miniature silver forging tools|
|Look:||Attached to this softly tanned black leather belt are tiny silver hammers, tongs, anvils and bellows interspersed with ingots and stylized flames. The belt is fastened by inserting a hook into the center hole of a huge silver nugget.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot|
- WEAR: You wrap your leather belt around your waist, making certain that the miniature silver forge implements are right side up.
- POKE: You pensively run your thumb over the miniature hammer on your belt.
- CLEAN: You rub your belt with vigor, polishing the silver ornaments. Discovering a bit of dried blood embedded next to the anvil, you dig it out with your fingernail.
- PULL: You slip the hook out of the center of the silver nugget on your belt, releasing it.
- PUSH: You slip the hook into the center of the silver nugget on your belt, securely fastening it.
- REMOVE: You slide the leather belt off your waist, relishing the weight of the silver in its ornamentation.