Item:Black hooded cloak bearing blue camocas flames
|black hooded cloak bearing blue camocas flames|
|Look:||Pieced onto the thick base fabric, blue and white camocas forms the shape of whirling flames which consume the entire bottom half of the cloak and lick toward the wearer's shoulders. Braided watersilk, its metallic strands complementing the shine of the camocas, lines the hood in decoration and also forms ties at the neck to allow a secure fit. Stitched into the inner lining, an unobtrusive pocket offers some small storage space.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 75,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map, Item:Worn and tattered map|
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your hooded cloak.
- PULL: You draw your hooded cloak away from your hips.
- HUG: You pull your hooded cloak around yourself.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your hooded cloak.