Item:Black basalt Urrem'tier emblem suspended from a heavy iron chain
|black basalt Urrem'tier emblem suspended from a heavy iron chain|
|Look:||At the center of the talisman is a red-painted scorpion, surrounded by a ring of blue-white comets facing it. Their tails, each a plume of ghostly fire, point away from the sacred symbol as if to escape its inexorable embrace.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 11,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Huldah Shrine prizes 421, Huldah Shrine prizes 410|
- STUDY: You feel that you can WAVE, GAZE, POKE, RUB the emblem.
- WAVE: You raise your Urrem'tier emblem skyward with pride!
- GAZE: You focus your attentions upon your Urrem'tier emblem, reflecting upon your deity's great feats and humble errors. You silently vow to redouble your efforts to serving Urrem'tier.
- POKE: You absentmindedly flick a speck of lint from your Urrem'tier emblem.
- RUB: You carefully polish your Urrem'tier emblem, renewing its natural lustre.