Item:Black and orange assassin bug with spindly legs
|black and orange assassin bug with spindly legs|
|Look:||The predatory insect has a tubular head tipped with a long, sharp beak. When feeding -- or when threatened -- it unfolds its beak to deliver a painful stab.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Thorkim Family Farm 429/Pig Maze|
- STUDY: As you study the bug, you think you could probably wear, remove, clean, flip, kiss, pinch, punish, rub, tap and tickle it.
- WEAR: You set your assassin bug on your shoulder. The assassin bug tenses briefly before getting a good grip.
- REMOVE: You carefully remove your assassin bug from your shoulder. The assassin bug squirms and tenses briefly before resigning itself to being picked up.
- CLEAN: Your assassin bug begins a grooming routine, using its forelegs to clean its long proboscis.
- FLIP when worn: You can't -- you're wearing it.
- FLIP when held: You try to flip your assassin bug onto its back for a belly rub, but the assassin bug quickly rights itself.
- KISS when worn: You kiss a sleek black assassin bug with a serrated beak!
- KISS when held: You bring your assassin bug to your lips for a kiss, but the bug launches itself into the air and clumsily flies away from your face before returning to your hand. What did you expect to happen?
- PINCH: You give your assassin bug a squeeze. In response, the assassin bug stabs you with its sharp proboscis. That's going to leave a mark!
- PUNISH: You reach toward your assassin bug as if to squish it. In response, the assassin bug threatens to stab you with its proboscis. On second thought, perhaps squishing it is not such a good idea.
- RUB: You gently pat your assassin bug on its thorax, and the assassin bug pulls its legs close to its body in a defensive posture. Evidently, it does not like to be rubbed.
- TAP: With one finger, you reach toward your assassin bug. The assassin bug investigates you with its long antennae.
- TICKLE: You try to tickle your assassin bug, but it grasps your finger with its legs and holds on tight. Did you really expect the assassin bug to laugh?